Monday, October 08, 2007

On 10/7/07, MarlynBacon@aol.com wrote:

I have a real problem with organizations such as yours who is against windmills. I bet the minute you are without electricity you are on the phone complaining because you are inconvienced. I own property in the Hardscrabble Project of New York and I am all for Windmills to eliminate our dependence on oil or other fuels.I live in Pennsylvania and are 40 miles from Three Mile Island Atomic Power Plant. Would you want to live beside an Atomic Power Plant or a Windmill?

Your organization wants to enjoy the fruits of Electricity but not in your backyards.

There is always a hand full of people like you who probably own one acre of land and want to dictate what all the neighbors around you do with their land.

Get with progress because you know this is the way we must go.

marlynbacon@aol.com

No comments: