Monday, October 08, 2007

John Bose response to Marlyn Bacon

Ms. Bacon,

I'm one of those opposed to wind mills anywhere not just in my back yard. When I think of electric power I think of words like "reliable" and "dependable". Wind power is neither of these. I look at the hundreds of wind mills out west put up as a alternate source of energy because a bunch of people were sold a bill of goods, this plan has given us the term "BROWN OUT" because wind power is not reliable nor dependable.

You can't begin to equate the reliability and dependability as well of the cost effectiveness of atomic power to wind power.

We have two in our group who have private wind mills, they know just how useless wind power is. I would like to see just how far wind power would make it on there own, without all the Government $$$. My guess is there would be no wind mills at all. Real companies don't invest big bucks in things that have a bad batting record.

Respectfully,
John Bose

No comments: