Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Cohocton Town Clerk Needs Real Leadership

My name is Blair Hall and I am running for Town Clerk in the Republican primary. If you are offended by the arrogant and undemocratic process that is the hallmark of the current administration, your vote can remove the incumbents from office.

The future of Cohocton must include and advance the benefit of all residents and property owners. The younger generation needs to be part of rebuilding our town. All citizens are owed an honest government. The dishonesty that has been tolerated in local government, by elected and appointed officials must end. I pledge to all my neighbors to establish the highest professional standards for an ethical and competent Town Clerk administration.

I was born in Atlanta, NY and attended Naples Central School. I earned a BSc and MA degrees from University College London. My formal education provides the discipline, organization and computer skills that will transform the Town Clerk into a model and trustworthy office. I will research and obtain available grants for the Town. The office will be open evening hours to make it easier for working residents to access the clerk's office.

If Cohocton Republicans truly believe in traditional conservative principles, then you must vote out all incumbents. You know in your heart that a cancer of deceit is at the core of the current administration. The integrity of town records and documents needs to be kept under the supervision of the Town Clerk, at the Town Hall. Cohocton MUST clean house in order to build a community that all citizens can be proud to call home. Younger residents like me should have a bright future that allows us to stay in this beautiful rural area to raise our families.

I ask for your vote and appeal to your moral courage to vote out of office the current incumbents. Reform Cohocton NOW, or pay the price for decades to come.

BLAIR HALL for Town Clerk - Republican primary Sept 18, 2007

No comments: