Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Cohocton Councilman Wayne Hunt letter to Attorney David Miller

WAYNE R. HUNT, TOWN COUNCILMAN
32 WEST AVENUE
ATLANTA, NY 14808

August 18, 2006

David P. Miller, Esq.
111 North Main Street
Naples, NY 14512

Re: Your letter to Hon. Jack Zigenfus

Dear Sir:

I enclose a copy page that includes 3 caricatures that appeared in The Valley News, one of which you refer to in your letter, dated August 14, 2006. Please note that the other 2 appeared on 2 successive weeks before mine did.

I also point out to you that Mr. Hall had invited me to contact Empire State Wind Energy, LLC to explore an alternative to UPCs wind proposal. I made 2 separate calls to this agency. He further invited me to call him to arrange a meeting with him, if I were interested in his proposition. I am sure that he and I would be fast friends today had I made that call.

My reply to him and his subversive scheme and to you and your suggestion that I am unfit to represent my constituents in wind power decisions can be summed up in the reply that a famous hero in American history used when asked to surrender his position to his adversary; NUTS!

Sincerely yours,
In Good Local Government
Wayne R. Hunt

Encl: 1
cc: Jim Hall
Jack Zigenfus

No comments: