Monday, July 28, 2008

Pat Wick Town Board member in Cattaraugus County email to CWW

I just saw your video posted on You Tube and in your website of a windmill in Eagle, NY. I was there today. That video is an exaggeration and bold faced lie. None are positioned in "people's yards close to their houses" and none were noisy like jets. They were a gentle calming whoosh IF you heard anything. I got up to the base of them and have my own video. The loudest noise came from the base of the tower. Once I stepped about 10 feet away from it the sound wasn't there. We went to Eagle and were very impressed with the beauty of the wind mills and the quiet. The wind itself made more noise as well as the rustling of the corn in the corn fields. There was also constant wind keeping them going at all times that we were there. It was rather windy today on those hills too. I will work equally as hard to make sure people know you are lying as you do at your lying.

I also do not appreciate the fact that in YouTube you have it set so that no one can add comments to your video past the 3 that are negative as you are. I will post the best of my videos to show how you are exaggerating and lying.

I am a Town Board member in Cattaraugus County and sincerely hope we can get wind farms in our area. They are so beautiful and graceful. I also am 100% positive that the AG of NY will NOT find any improper dealings on the part of the companies you are trying to stop. Fossil fuels are going to be a thing of the past and you won’t be able to stop it.

Sincerely,

patwick@gmail.com

Pat Wick

Cattaraugus County NY

No comments: