Sunday, June 24, 2007

Open Letter by Latisha Snyder

To Whom It May Concern,

My name is Latisha Snyder, and I would like to voice my opinion about these turbines.

To put these in, you have to destroy the very same land you believe you are preserving.

You would be killing the wildlife, trees, and the land itself. Plants and animals need certain kinds of environments, such as forests or wetlands. You would be changing their environment, and changing the environment may also harm the quality of our own lives. These will not benefit me, or my future! DO THE RESEARCH!!!!

You people have no right to take what belongs to the wildlife, nor do you have the right to take our freedom of speech away from us!!! The Board members believe that they and their followers have every right to voice their opinions, but when it comes to us who do not want the turbines, you tell us to GET THE HELL OUT OF DODGE; which you have no right to do.

I am only eighteen years old, but I thought if you got my opinion you might change your minds and dig a little deeper into more research. If it doesn't, maybe you're the ones that should GET THE HELL OUT OF DODGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank You,
Latisha Snyder

No comments: